Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pull down you defenses

Looks like it's later. Here are some things about me.

-My name is Eric Daniel Smith
-I am infatuated with Madolyn Sarah Whitmer
-I have a great love for music, which encompasses the following of my activities:
*Recording and performing on guitar, bass, drums, and/or keyboards
*Trying to find the best new music out there
*Collecting the best old music in awesome formats (vinyl, tape)
*Witnessing others perform music, whether I like the music or not
-I haven't figured out what I'm going to use this blog for yet. Suggestions are certainly welcome.
-My wall decorations consist of Star Wars, The Beatles, Paul McCartney, Michael Jordan, a painting I made, and of course, Kanye West.
-I work at Sonic, where I have awesome bright yellow skates and have good times.
-My favorite films tend to be made by Quentin Tarantino, Charlie Kaufman, Judd Apatow, or the Coen Brothers.
-I collect shoes and GoodWill t-shirts. My favorite shoes are usually slippers or hi-tops. My favorite t-shirts usually have some sort of animal or outdated pop culture icon. Anything I think would be funny to wear on my chest.

I think that's a good start. Later y'all.
-Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment